|Publication date:||28 June 2016|
|Types of action:||JUST-AG Justice Action Grant|
28 June 2016
|Deadline:||18 October 2016 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
Scope:The objective of the topic to support initiatives in the field of drugs policy as regards judicial cooperation and crime prevention aspects closely linked to the general objective of the Programme, in so far as they are not covered by the Instrument for financial support for police cooperation, preventing and combating crime, and crisis management, as part of the Internal Security Fund, or by the third Programme for the Union’s action in the field of health (2014-2020).
The topic contributes to the effective and coherent application of EU law and aims at the support of development of new approaches in the area of drugs policies.
The priorities are:
• To promote practical application of drug-related research, and, in particular, addiction research with a view of addressing current challenges and new threats;
• To support civil society organisations by reinforcing their: (i) advocacy function, (ii) capacity to make a difference at the local level and (iii) best practice sharing methods;
• To further expand the knowledge base and develop innovative methods of addressing the phenomenon of new psychoactive substances
This call will fund activities on:
• data collection, surveys and research activities;
• training activities;
• mutual learning, network development, identification and exchange of good practices, cooperation;
• events, conferences, expert meetings;
• dissemination and awareness-raising activities.
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
- List of eligible countries
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions: described in sections 5 and 6 of the Call document
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and contract signature: described in section 3 of the Call document.
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
- Additional documents:
Justice Programme – Annual work plan 2016
Justice Programme legal basis
EU Financial regulation