Projects that aim to:
- develop skills, competences and know-how, including how to adapt to digital technologies
- test innovative approaches to audience development
- test new business and management models
- enable international cooperation and career development in the EU and beyond
- facilitate access to professional opportunities
- organise international cultural activities, such as touring events, exhibitions, exchanges and festivals
- support the circulation of European literature
- stimulate interest in, and improve access to, European cultural and creative works.
Projects can cover one or more cultural and creative sectors and can be interdisciplinary.
For technical problems, please contact the Helpdesk by email (email@example.com)