Author: Nikola Benin
Within this project we would like:
- to discuss the problems of employability of young people having mild mental and behavioural disorders;
- to share success stories of getting job of people having mental illness;
- to raise awareness of entrepreneurs about mental illness, to foster them to be more open-minded towards people with psychiatric disorders;
- to raise self-esteem of young people having psychological, behavioural and emotional disorders;
- to involve them into social life, to facilitate their adaption in modern society, especially in working life;
- to demonstrate the importance of life-long learning process.
We would like to host 16 participants + 4 group leaders from 4 countries including Lithuania, we are searching for 3 organisations willing to participate in Youth ;
Deadline 4th October 2016.
For more information please visit http://www.ercc.lt/