Author: Nikola Benin
Description of the project offered:
These days the world community is facing problems of renewable energy sources development, energy resources savings, environmental pollution and greenhouse gases emissions reducing.
Current project objective is research and development of industrial biogas production technology based on increasing the generation rate of biogas by using specific enzyme complexes.
The main steps are:
1. Developing an anaerobic digestion model for simulating influence of specific enzyme complexes on biogas production;
2. Initial evaluating of increasing the generation rate of biogas by using specific enzyme complexes;
3. Finding proper enzyme complexes for certain substrates (sewage sludge, pig farm waste water, cattle manure.
4. Anaerobic digestion model verification for each of substrates and enzyme complexes;
5. Developing practical recommendations and a rule book in order to implement this innovation into the technological processes of biogas production of waste water treatment.
Partner role: Project coordinator
Partner organisation: Research
Call for proposal title: CALL: ENERGY EFFICIENCY CALL 2016-2017
Call for proposal identifier: H2020-EE-2016-2017
Contact: Nikola Benin – email@example.com