Author: Nikola Benin
Free of charge access is offered for high-quality research and industry in the following areas:
- Solar thermal electricity generation: thermodynamic cycles, receivers, thermal storage, concentrating optics, control algorithms, etc.
- Solar production of benign chemical energy carriers: H2, Syngas, etc.
- Cycles for chemical storage of solar energy: ZnO, etc.
- Solar water treatment: desalination, disinfection, detoxification
- Research in basic phenomena and nano-material production processes: fullerenes, C-nanotubes, ceramics, etc.
- Knowledge-based high-added-value material synthesis: ceramics, glass, etc.
- High-flux photo-chemistry and photo-physics
- Basic knowledge of materials behaviour and aging under extreme conditions
Deadline 31 January 2017
For more information – Bulletin Project and Fund – email@example.com