Author: Nikola Benin
SMEs, Groups, Research Centers, Agents, Distributors, Funding Companies, Exhibitors & Visitors
Pollutec Fair is the largest international exhibition of environmental equipment, technologies and services.
Within this fair, we invite you to participate in a wide range of activities:
|28th Nov.||COMPANY AND LABORATORY VISITS|
|29th-30th Nov.||PREVALIDATED B2B AND EXPERT MEETINGS|
|2nd Dec.||ENTERPRISE EUROPE NETWORK EXPERTS ON HAND|
GREEN DAYS is the official B2B event of Pollutec Fair!
This event is organised by the Consortium Enterprise Europe Network Auvergne Rhône-Alpes. The members are : Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Rhône-Alpes region (Coordinator), ARDI Rhône-Alpes and Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Auvergne. Enterprise Europe Network is supported by the European Commission.
How does it work?
- Register and fill in your company and technology / business collaboration profile
- Select activities
- Login and browse the catalogue
- Select your meetings
- Bilateral validation of meetings is compulsory (to ensure quality)
- Receive your complete personal schedule
- D-Day : attendance is compulsory (please do not register if you are unsure you will be able to make it)
Contact your local Enterprise Europe Network advisor for any information you may require
For further details, go to ‘Information – How it works’
|3rd Nov.||Register (select activities, availability & insert your collaboration profile)|
|4-16th Nov.||Select your face-to-face meetings|
|17-18th Nov.||Validate your personal schedule|
|25th Nov.||Receive your final personal schedule|