Nikola Benin, PhD
RRI implies that societal players (researchers, businesses, citizens, policy makers, etc.) work together during the whole R&I process, with the aim of bringing results into line with the expectations and needs of society. The different dimensions of RRI already exist individually. Using a holistic approach, all of these dimensions can be integrated into the R&I process. In practice, RRI will support R&I policy to:
- Engage society more broadly in its research and innovation activities.
- Increase access to scientific results.
- Ensure gender equality, in both the research process and research content.
- Take into account the ethical dimension.
- Promote formal and informal science education.
You are welcome to contact – email@example.com