Nikola Benin, PhD
The first matchmaking platform in water technologies – initiated in autumn 2010 in Berlin with nine successful forums in Zurich, Leuwaarden (NL), London, Dubai, Philadelphia (3), New York City – designed to bring exclusively (sic!) water technology (and those related in the water nexus) entrepreneurs and investors together in an exclusive, non-conference, one-on-one setting in order to accelerate growth by support in attracting (first) clients, assess business opportunities and facilitate financing in the water sector.
WaterVent differentiates its offering by:
- Being entrepreneur driven
- Covering all growth stages – from start-up to established
- Tailoring matchmaking between innovators, investors and potential users
- Rendering a global network with access to all relevant water tech experts, investors, corporates, incubators and clusters
- Global spread of attendees and database from all relevant water ”active” innovative regions
- Short presentations. No boring 45 minutes speeches….
- Including all adjacent technologies in the water nexus (i.e. green & blue biotech, aquaculture, food, urban and precision farming, resilient cities, fertilizers…)
- We offer matchmaking events as well as individualized advisory services to best serve your needs – whether you are an entrepreneur or investor.