Nikola Benin, PhD
Participate in this one-day event which includes a matchmaking event and conference with the latest policy news, an introduction to forthcoming calls and a presentation of already successful Horizon 2020 projects within circular economy topics. The main target group for the event is businesses looking for partners in innovation and R&D activities / developing new business models and value chains within the area of circular economy.
The matchmaking covers following topics:
• Reducing material and resource inputs
• Maintaining the value of products, materials and resources for as long as possible
• Minimising the generation of waste
• Replacing non-renewable resources with biomass
• Protecting oceans and land from waste and litter by remediating existing concentrates, mitigating new pollution and developing biodegradable bio plastics.
• R&D, new business models and value chains