Nikola Benin, PhD
TECHINNOVATION 2017 is a premier industry-to-technology matching event and marketplace that brings together international technology providers and enterprises to accelerate the commercialisation of emerging technologies, seed licensing opportunities and foster open innovation collaborations.
It is the largest conference and exhibition in Singapore that focuses on the matching of industry’s needs to enabling and ready-to-market inventions and technologies in info-communications, electronics, materials, manufacturing, personal care, healthcare, medtech, energy and environment from global sources.
Join leading corporate R&D, research organisations, university tech transfer offices, IP intermediaries, technology translators, multi-national corporations, small & medium enterprises and public agencies for an intense two-day event packed with exciting plenary talks, fast-paced technology pitchings, calls for collaboration and productive one-to-one pre-matched meetings.
HIGHLIGHTS OF TECHINNOVATION 2017
- Over 100 exhibitors and 300 emerging and ready-to-market technologies will be featured.
- Global and major corporations presenting and seeking technologies, solutions or external partnerships in the spirit of open innovation.
- Technology providers pitching available technologies for adoption, licensing or co-development.
- Pre-event matching of technology opportunities with company needs through one-to-one business meetings.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
- Cutting-edge technologies to stay ahead of business competition
- Opportunities to commercialise new technologies
- Capabilities and know-how to solve your business challenges
- Enabling technologies to drive productivity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managing Directors, CEOs, CTOs, Technology Directors, Business Development Directors, Strategic Acquisition Directors, Technology Scouts, R&D Directors and Principal Engineers.
TECHINNOVATION is organised by IPI (Intellectual Property Intermediary), a non-profit organisation established under Singapore’s Ministry of Trade and Industry. IPI works with enterprises to source for and connect them to enabling technologies, innovations and know-how from our extensive network of global technology partners. Our industry needs-driven sourcing approach and focus on commercially-viable technology solutions make IPI a unique industry-technology matchmaker. The connections facilitated by IPI between the technology seekers to technology providers lead to win-win partnerships or commercialisation outcomes.
Visit www.ipi-singapore.org to find out more.